high resolution image library
images are copyright © River Cafè, photography Ann Oliver unless otherwise stated
this window was last updated Novemeber 2, 2012
To read recent press and catch up on news & events at River Cafè please click on news & events on the main navigation above. Should you require other images or information please contact the restaurant on +61 8 8211 8666 or email email@example.com
All images on the site are available in high resolution format.
image key — click on the image to down load the high resolution image
image key from top to bottom left to right
- South Australian oysters natural with pomegranate jelly and lime.
- Perfect weather and the deck is prime seating with fabulous city views.
- The soothing karmic sound of running water, the main dining room sits like a floating pavilion on the River Torrens.
- The ambience at River Cafè in unmatched in Adelaide dining venues.
- Executive chef Ray Mauger.
- Light and fresh the emphasis in the food at River Cafè is light, seasonal and local, specifically selected from the best of local South Australian produce.
- We keep it simple local and fresh, roasted free range chicken served on risotto with peas.
- It doesn’t matter where you sit in River Cafè you are surrounded by water and stunning views, parkland or river.
- Dusk view looking towards the city.
- It might seem odd a gondola in on the River Torrens, but if you are =looking to start your evening in a romantic way you’re bound to love it.
- Everyone’s favourite a modern presentation twist on tira misu.
Our June 2011 cooking classes with Tina and Neil Jewell, Bread & Wine le Quartier Français, Franschhoek, South Africa were a huge success with both industry professionals and devoted foodies to read more about their classes please click here